Bowling is one of the most loved indoor sports. It is a simple-looking indoor game that helps to burn calories and provides many health benefits. People who love it are always looking for adaptive equipment for bowling.
These equipment pieces help them play more efficiently and sometimes save them from any injury or health problem.
One of these valuable pieces of equipment for bowling is hand protectors like gloves and compression providing protectors.
This equipment helps to play better with fewer chances to get hurt.
What is Adaptive Bowling?
Adaptive bowling is the way of bowling where you will be using the specialized equipment to participate in bowling. Now the equipment you will be using will vary depending on the disability you have. For example, if you have a weak grip, you can consider something like Master Industries Wrist Master II, which are special gloves for bowling and offer great grip and support to your wrist.
Can you Bowl in a Wheelchair?
You can definitely Bowl in a Wheelchair, but it will mainly depend on the physical ability of your upper body. If you have a functional upper body with full strength, you can easily bowl with a wheelchair. All you will have to do is make sure that there is enough grip on the Wheelchair to hold your body, and then you can bowl without any problem. However, if you don’t have a fully functional upper body, you can use Adaptive equipment such as Adaptive Bowl or Bowling Ball Pusher to Bowl.
What is the best Adaptive Bowling Ball?
Adaptive Bowling Balls are Balls that come with a different grip than the conventional grip, which makes it easier for disabled people to go bowling. Now there are many great Adaptive Bowling Balls available, but if you want the best, you can consider VersGrip Bowling Ball, which comes with a universal grip making it easier to hold and bowl.
What are the Health Benefits of Bowling for people with Disabilities?
Bowling is arguably one of the best sports which can help you boost your confidence and stay healthy. It’s low-impact exercises that allow you to stretch your muscles without putting a lot of strain on them. On top of that, it’s also a great stress reliever.
Is bowling a good Exercise for the Elderly?
Yes, bowling is arguably one of the best Exercises for Elderly folks. It’s a low-impact exercise that doesn’t require a lot of effort, and you can still burn a decent amount of calories. Now the number of calories you burn will depend on your weight and other factors, but you can roughly burn up to 250 calories per hour with bowling.
Here are a few of the best hand protecting equipment for bowling.
11 Adaptive Equipment for Bowling
Master Industries Wrist Master II Bowling Gloves, Small, Right Hand
Vive Carpal Tunnel Wrist Brace
Master Industries Women’s Wristmaster Bowling Gloves
Professional Anti-Skid Bowling Gloves Comfortable Bowling Accessories Semi-Finger Instruments Sports Gloves Mittens for Bowling
bowlingball.com Bowling Thumb Saver Protector
MICHELIN Storm STPG LR Bowling Glove, Black/Red, Large
Keep Outdoor Bowling Gloves Left and Right Hand Professional Anti-Skid Bowling Accessories
Master Industries Wrist Mate Leather Bowling Gloves, X-Large, Right Hand
Mongoose “Optimum Bowling Wrist Band Support Brace Right Hand
Doctor Developed Premium Copper Lined Support Brace
1. Master Industries Wrist Master II Bowling Gloves, Small, Right Hand
Master industries bowling gloves are one of the best solutions to stay away from any strain of your writs.
- One of the best right-hand gloves to protect from any strains while playing.
- The make and made is durable, form-fitting, and contour design makes it the perfect fit to the hand that helps in playing.
- It holds your wrist, palm, and forearm and helps to form the shape.
- The Master industries’ wrist glow is lightweight and adjustable and helps to position your hand in a better way.
- The right posture and grips keep your hand away from any type of wrist strain and help to perform efficiently.
- Only available in small size
2. Vive Carpal Tunnel Wrist Brace (Left or Right) – Arm Compression Hand Support Splint – for Men, Women, Kids, Bowling, Tendonitis, Arthritis, Athletic Pain, Sports, Golf – Universal Adjustable Fit
Vive carpal Tunnel wrist brace is one of the best solutions for hand support while playing different games.
- The smart design of the brace allows wearing it on the left or right hand. Moreover, it is suitable for all men, women, and kids. The firm grip with fastening straps allows you to fit with your hand and makes it healthy.
- The brace is a versatile choice for everyone. It is not only suitable for all men and women while playing different games. It is also one of the best choices for wrist splints and strains caused by some injury or wrong move while playing various games.
- The best compression of braces on your hand will provide you all-day comfort. You can wear them while playing or keep it on to avoid any type of strain.
- The make and made of brace is durable. It has a metal splint design that supports the wrist for more stability and provides protection.
- Breathable and lightweight material provides your wrist with comfort and coolness all day long.
- It is available in universal size might not fit everyone.
3. Master Industries Women’s Wristmaster Bowling Gloves, Medium, Right Hand
Master Industries try to manufacture products for men and women separately to ensure the best possible results.
- Durable and robust material wrist gloves specially designed for women. The gloves can be worn in the right hand while playing games like bowling.
- Master Industries bowling gloves are made of strong and durable yet lightweight material.
- The glove is one of the best fits for the right hand and helps to play efficiently.
- The grip helps to maintain the wrist’s correct posture while playing which helps avoid any strains on palms, forearms, and wrist.
- Form-fitting and contour design make it an attractive and practical choice.
- Only available in medium size.
4. Professional Anti-Skid Bowling Gloves Comfortable Bowling Accessories Semi-Finger Instruments Sports Gloves Mittens for Bowling
- A perfect design for sports. People who are professionals in the gaming profession like bowling need something healthy and fashionable to stay longer on their hands. Mumian glove mittens are one of them.
- Make and made is durable available in black and different colors with it. The material of the fabric is lyric. The gloves are a wonderful elastic instrument to be worn on hands.
- Adjustable and perfect to fit on palms, the design is comfortable, and it keeps your thumb bear but provides full support.
- The elegant design help ensure a firm grip, and breathable material makes it the perfect choice to wear all day long.
- The sports instruments are adjustable Wearing Convenient, Palm Use Anti-skid Silicone Printing for best comfort, and performance.
- Available in medium size only.
5. bowlingball.com Bowling Thumb Saver Protector
Bowling ball’s thumb saver is a sweet, smart protector for your thumb while playing.
- The thumb protecting brass provides comfort and excellent protection to your thumb. Bowling needs power and strength of the wrist, and sometimes it might hurt the thumb. The glove will ensure safety.
- It is made of unique, robust, and durable material that ensures the safety of your thumb.
- The material of this cute yet strong thumb protector reduces friction and soothes the release. This helps to reduce swelling of the thumb during a bowling game.
- The textured tip of the protector helps to provide extra gripping power and fits your wrist and thumb.
- The relaxed fitting, strong fabric, and firm grip make it one reason to avoid blisters and calluses.
- Only available in one size, not a perfect fit for everyone.
6. MICHELIN Storm STPG LR Bowling Glove, Black/Red, Large
Storm’s Michelin bowling is one of the versatile choices of gloves for your bowling passion.
- The Storm’s bowling gloves are a smart, durable, and innovative choice of gloves for your bowling games.
- The glove palm pads are easily removable and convenient to use. The fir gripping properties make it a proper fit for your wrist.
- The innovative bowling gloves are unique in design, and the axis rotation feature of gloves helps to command ball motion as per your requirement and needs. The gloves are available in different colors.
- The gloves are a smart fit to hand, and the compression helps the ball reach the nearest point of your hand without any trouble for a more efficient and powerful shot.
- The robust and durable material with a gripping feature helps to keep strains away from your hand. Gloves are made in China and ensure high-quality material and durability.
- Only available in large size.
7. Keep Outdoor Bowling Gloves Left and Right Hand Professional Anti-Skid Bowling Accessories
Keep outdoor’s bowling gloves are among the unique choices for professional anti-skid bowling.
- These great professional bowling gloves are made of Lycra, microfiber with high resistance to strains, and breathable anti-skid material.
- The gloves are comfortable to take on and off with the help of a pull strap design.
- The palms are designed with non-slipping silicon pads that help to increase friction.
- One of the best choices for professional bowling and other games like fishing, cycling, hiking, etc.
- Available in different sizes.
- Check the measurement of sizes before ordering.
8. Master Industries Wrist Mate Leather Bowling Gloves, X-Large, Right Hand
Master Industries are always bringing innovations in sports products, and these leather gloves are one of those excellent products.
- The make and made of Master industries gloves is high-quality leather. The leather itself ensures the durability and strength of the gloves.
- The gloves are a fusion of old classic design with decorative trims and modern bare fingers design.
- The Velcro fasteners at a suitable distance on gloves ensure the firm grip and stay on your wrist.
- The glove helps to make the posture of the hand correct while playing games. This will help to keep any strains on the wrist and forearm.
- The firm grip with the right posture helps to play with more proficiency and efficiency.
- Available in XL large size
- Suitable for men only
9. Mongoose “Optimum Bowling Wrist Band Support Brace Right Hand
Mongoose bowling wrist bands braces are one of the excellent choices for bowling and other sports which involve full grip and strength of arms.
Mongoose bowling wrist bands braces are excellent choices for bowling and other sports that involve full grip and strength of arms.
- The make and made of bowling brace is the USA with durable material.
- A classic choice for the protection of your hands during the game.
- Helps to maintain the right posture of your hand
- Keeps any strain away from your wrist and forearm
- It provides a complete balance with excellent proficiency to play.
- Check measurements before buying the product.
10. Doctor Developed Premium Copper Lined Support Brace
Doctor Developed Premium Copper Lined Support Brace is an excellent support for hand support when you are playing.
- A cheap and convenient choice for hand support
- It helps to relieve from pain of strains on wrists and palms.
- The firm grip helps in mobility.
- Increase efficiency with a firm grip and durable material.
- You can use it to relieve pain or playing games.
- Sizes are not suitable for all.
11. Ableware Bowling Ball Pusher
Ableware Bowling Ball Pusher is arguably one of the best Adaptive Equipment for Bowling. It’s a very useful Adaptive Equipment for people with a major disability. This equipment comes with a very simple design which makes it easier for you to push the ball by sitting in your Wheelchair. All you will have to do is to hold the Ball Pusher, make momentum by moving toward the lane, and then give a push to the ball.
Wrist braces and gloves are a great help in bowling. Choose the one you need most to get most of the advantages.